- To promote all the aspects of development and growth related to the Electronics, IT, Telecommunications, Engineering and Consutling sectors.
- To defend the legitimate interests of member companies.
- To favour the assimilation and efficient usage of advanced technologies by the Basque Country as a region, with the aim of collaborating with the development of an Information and Knowledge Society.
- To be recognised as the most committed private and independent institution to the development of the electronics and ICTs that it represents with a rational and efficient usage of products and services based on those technologies, in the Basque Country.
- To be the most important reference as an association, which integrates efforts and skills in the referred technologies in the Basque Country.
- To be the association that represents the largest number of companies in Spain, in the European Union and in the global market, through its own actions and possible collaborations as equals with other institutions.
- To be an active and dynamic agent that reflects the image of the Basque Country as a technologically advanced society, commercially flexible and committed to society, and to be a key element to the internationalisation of its member companies
Have you ever received an SMS to your smartphone that asked you to follow a link for more information? It could be a delivery notice from an online store or postal service, or a notification of a new voicemail. Maybe the SMS seemed a bit off, and you might have wondered whether you should click the link or not. But you wanted to know where your parcel is or who left a message, so you went on and clicked it anyway.
Registration for the EuroCybersec2021 Workshop is open!
The workshop will take place on 25-26. October 2021, in-person in Nice, France and virtual.
Join us and find out what is latest in research for the security of the IoT!
For detailed program and registration please visit https://iotac.eu/register-eurocybersec2021-workshop/!
OLYMPUS H2020 project wants to invite you to a workshop on possible business opportunities around the results of the project. OLYMPUS has defined a quite new and advanced privacy preserving IdM solution based on a distributed model that can be interoperable with existing IdM solutions and that provide user centric vision of the privacy of his data.