DI-TEK main objectives are:
- To earn profit for all Partners participating in the Cluster by taking advantage of the variety of tools maintained by the Cluster, including but not limited to the knowledge base, know-how, professional competence and sales platform;
- To store the knowledge base necessary for the expansion of the Cluster, research and development (R&D) activities as well as different other joint operations and share the said knowledge base within the Cluster;
- To accumulate all sorts of professional competence and share it within the Cluster during meetings, seminars and consulting sessions;
- To increase the competitive ability of the Cluster participants in the market by taking advantage of the accumulated knowledge base, diversified competencies, engaging in internal projects and using other tools available in the Cluster;
- To create additional value added through development of new products and services or through improvement of the existing ones by taking advantage of the know-how and competence accumulated in the Cluster.
In the last few years, cyber security has become more of a priority for all types of organisations than ever before.
The European Cybersecurity Competence Centre (ECCC), with the support of ECCO, launches “The Info Days”, a series of events to share information on important European calls and funding opportunities. The second event, organised in cooperation with the Swedish National Coordination Centre, will be held on 16 June 14:00 – 16:00 in Stockholm, as a side event of the Digital Assembly(15 – 16 June).