The main goal of the project is to create a single point of Reference for EU national Cybercrime Centres of Excellence (hereinafter – CoE) and develop further the Network of national CoE into well-defined and well-functioning community
Who is the project designed for?
- LEA organizations: police, prosecutors, judges,
- Relevant NGO and mediation institutions,
- Education – police colleges, universities, competence
- Certification and qualification control bodies
- Science – Universities, hubs, clusters, R&D institutions or departments
- International – EUROPOL, INTERPOL, EC3
- Intersecting domains networks – InSafe, NET
How will your project benefit the end-user?
- The sharing of experience and resources between national cybercrime centres across Europe
- Best practices that could be used by other countries that do not yet have a national cybercrime centre
- A business model that could be used in resource-limited EU countries and regions
- Joint training programmes and international groups of trainers
- Creating partnerships with similar networks in other parts of the world.