The main goals of the LIVE FOR project are:
- To identify the state of the art in relation with the implementation of Directive 2014/41/EU (Directive regarding the European Investigation Order in criminal matters) within the EU Member States
- To identify the major differences among the legislations of the Member States that may influence on the European Investigation Order mechanism implementation delay;
- To create a collection of best practices and lessons present in the different member States regarding the implementation of European Investigation Order and the methodologies, used for seizure and preservation of evidences in the cloud
- To develop training programs and upgrade the competence of executive authorities in the field of European Investigation Order use and cloud forensics
- To raise the awareness of the possibility of use of the European Investigation Order mechanisms and the digital forensic methods for investigation in cloud computing environment
How will your project benefit the end-user?
Benefits follow from the project activities that include analytical activities, educational and training activities, and awareness building. The main target groups of those activities are prosecutors, law enforcement agencies, investigators, civil entities working in the prevention of cybercrime and cyberterrorism, business entities, and higher educational institutions with programs in information security, fight against cybercrime, and digital forensics.