The Ethical Stack is a series of tools to support creators of new connected technology to reflect on their product’s ethical and social impacts.
Sign-up to try the beta version on https://ethicalstack.net.
Created by the Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design (CIID) research team with contributions from the IT University of Copenhagen (ITU), the London School of Economics (LSE) and Open Rights Group (ORG) as part of VIRT-EU. Full credits below:
- Annelie Berner: PI, concept design and development, copywriting, design direction, content curation & strategy
- Monika Seyfried: video-making, concept development, art direction
- Raffaella Rovida: strategy & concept development
- Peter Kuhberg: concept design & development, software development
- Blair Johnsrude: graphic & interactive design, concept design & development, art direction
- Calle Nordenskjold: graphic & interactive design, concept design & development, art direction
- Irina Shklovski: PI, scientific coordinator, concept development, content curation, strategy, ethics framework, copywriting
- Funda Ustek-Spilda: content curation, strategy, ethics framework, copywriting
- Alison Powell: PI, ethics framework
- Sebastian Lehuede: ethics framework
- Javier Ruiz: ethical tools review