Venue: The Tower Hotel, London (UK)
The third Annual Fraud & Financial Crime Europe will focus on analysing the risks to determine the solutions in combating Fraud and Financial Crime.
The key highlights of the conference will include:
- Reviewing the global sanctions landscape, future outlook and impacts of Brexit on sanctions compliance;
- Detecting and preventing application fraud and developing identification practices of customers;
- Building an effective risk culture and delivering the tone from the top to set parameters;
- Discussing international alignment of the industry and law enforcement to form a collaborative approach;
- City of London Police: Providing industry perspective on policing approaches;
- People versus machines – automated transaction monitoring;
- Next generation of fraud and financial crime prevention: Using AI and machine learning to revolutionise compliance.
Further information: https://www.cefpro.com/forthcoming-events/fraud-and-financial-crime-europe/#1565689965371-82f5111e-d590