The biggest challenges to face
- Each state or local government must take action to mitigate cybersecurity risk. In order to do so, they should always have a ready-to-apply response plan in case a breach should occur.
- Increasing cyber-risk with a related socio-economic impact. Whilst high-profile cases of data breaches to healthcare or services facilities hit the headlines, cyber threats are presenting a considerable and growing risk to public organizations and bodies at all levels.
- Ensure full compliance with sensitive and personal data protection with respect to citizens and persons.
Which are the most important benefits of joining Cyberwatching.eu?
- A platform to adequately educate technical and non-technical decision makers on CS&P best practices.
- Easy access to cutting-edge CS&P products, services and solutions through the Marketplace.
- A duly completed Technology Radar Report including guidelines for both industry and public sector on the state of the art CS&P technology, policies and standards.
- A solid guidance on effective CS&P strategy implementation and compliance. This is going to include the “Cybersecurity and Privacy Roadmap”, a tool that will pave the way for public sector and industry to fully comply with standards and regulations while pointing out socio-economic advantages. This entails a stronger support to the development of a more secure cyber industrial strategy, making the EU a leader in the cybersecurity and privacy field.