The biggest challenges to face
All of these stakeholders have to face several grievous challenges addressed by Cyberwatching.eu. Specifically, they have to fulfil the next needs:
- Avoiding increasing costs as a consequence of a data breach, as well as damages to reputation and bad media coverage and, ultimately, loss of customers.
- Compliance with the current EU regulation and GDPR
- Keeping constantly track of the new CS&P products and services to increase resilience against cyber-risk.
- Ability to introduce best practice implementation to customers as a competitive edge.
- Staying up-to-the-minute with the newest opportunities in the cyber insurance market.
Which are the most important benefits of joining Cyberwatching.eu?
- Quick and easy access to advanced CS&P products and services through the marketplace and catalogue of services
- Sustainable cyber insurance pilot service as critical part of the Cyberwatching.eu business plan
- Direct access to the Technology Radar Report that includes guidelines on CS&P, technology, standards and policies.
- Solid support to the insurance industry on IT transformation and best practices for technologies such as IoT, cloud data, communication networks.
- Guidelines to fully comply with the expected standards and compliance with a view to develop a cyber-secure industrial strategy.
- Opportunities to showcase their products and services in the Cyberwatching.eu platform and to fill the gap between cybersecurity and privacy supply and demand: a win-win mechanism.