CYBERWISER.eu pragmatically addresses the urgent need to count on highly-skilled, multi-disciplined cybersecurity professionals, given the increasingly aggressive cyber-landscape that Europe and the world is facing.
CYBERWISER.eu will be an educational, collaborative, real-time civil cyber range platform where cybersecurity competitions will take place, making it the EU’s reference, authoritative, independent cybersecurity platform for professional training. Users can play the role of attackers and/or defenders in different scalable and configurable scenarios, composed of a set of virtual resources representing a company ICT infrastructure.
The platform will be completely web-based, to facilitate adoption, collaborative support from end-users and continuous upgrade.
CYBERWISER.eu expands and builds on the results and users community of the H2020 IA named WISER [2015-2017], thereby providing a jump-start situation from a consolidated raising awareness and past investment point of view.
The 9 domain-skilled partners from 7 European Countries bring relevant assets to the project and are complementary and include 3 full-scale pilots (2 of which in critical infrastructures):
- Energy distribution;
- Railroad transport;
- High Education, in the specific context of a University Master course on cybersecurity.
- An Innovative, fully integrated cyber range platform;
- economic risk models attack patterns with mitigation measures;
- specialised training documentation with methodology;
- 3 Full-scale Pilots;
- one Open Pilot Stream targeting 500+ individuals from at least 5 different verticals;
- 750+ trained professionals;
- Sustainability model & business plan.