The biggest challenges to face
Research and Innovation teams are constantly working to develop effective software and solutions to better tackle the ever-evolving IT landscape and cyber threats. In this effort they have to face some challenges that are likely to hinder their achievements:
• Efficient promotion: easily accessible and popular channels to showcase R&I advances in the field of privacy and cybersecurity.
• Guidance to present results that are comprehensible and digestible to target audiences, other than high-tech professionals.
• Shortage of available (and easy-to-find) channels for exploiting project results for potential uptakes.
• Weak cooperation and partnership: low awareness of other initiatives that may encounter similar challenges and, thus, help to shape future R&I directions.
Which are the most important benefits of joining Cyberwatching.eu?
• A brand new approach to R&I impact. By joining the marketplace and catalogue of services, R&I will be able to better commercialise results addressing the most appropriate stakeholders (SMEs, big companies, public organisations, national research and education networks as well as other cybersecurity & privacy initiatives).
• Cyberwatching.eu is going to bring R&I results and solutions straight to end-users and businesses, including early validation and market uptake.
• Synergy with SEREN3 providing a link to NCPs for EU mapping.
• Clustering activities in the cybersecurity and privacy topics in order to raise awareness, create stronger synergy, share common knowledge, monitor project lifecycles and put EU excellence in the spotlight.