ReCRED is organizing a major H2020 project clustering event on January 31st, 2018 in Athens.
More than 16 EU funded projects will participate, present their objectives and results and share their implementation experiences. An important dissemination event that will facilitate the discussion between partners, the knowledge exchange between different projects and will also enable future synergies and collaborations showcasing the wide impact that these projects have not only to industry and service providers but also to EU citizens.
Cyberwatching will attend the event to further promote its clustering services and catalogue of project.
- One of the key-objective of Cyberwatching is to deliver a complete observation of national and pan-European R&I initiatives, standards, policy & regulation and market needs. Besides, Cyberwatching.eu will provide a fully accessible platform to further support project collaboration, through a two-stage clustering of projects.
- The catalogue of projects encompasses european, national and regional projects. It serves both as a reference point and showcase for projects to better promote their goals and spread the message to a wider audience.
The workshop is aims at establishing tight connections with relative H2020 projects in the field of privacy and security. The event will be broken down into four specific areas and each of the participant organization will be given the chance to perform a 20-minutes presentation of their respective projects:
- 1st Session: "Access control"
- 2nd Session: "Trust eServices"
- 3rd Session: "Cyber Security in IoT"
- 4th Session: "Cyber Security in Social Networks"
You can find here a comprehensive list of the attendees.