BICCnet, the Bavarian Information and Communication Technology Cluster, aims to activate and interlink the innovation and productivity potential of the Bavarian enterprises, research centres and universities. And to connect the cluster ecosystem to collaboration partners in Europe.
BICCnet is responsible for:
- Formation of networks between companies, universities and research institutions using, integrating, supplementing and extending existing structures;
- Increasing the competitiveness and innovative dynamism of the economy;
- Creating platforms to exchange experiences between companies and research and giving impulse to intensive co-operations;
- Strengthening and making dynamic the influence of current research challenges, particularly for medium-sized companies and, in the other direction, to increasing and accelerating the influence of research results on products and processes;
- Catalytic effect of the cluster on co-operation between companies as well as between companies and research;
- Bringing Bavarian actors in contact with partner cluster ecosystems in Europe.